We invite You to take part of the visual art competition
EX TEMPORE Funtana
Opened from July 13rd till July 21th 2012
The competition is open for everybody that love and live the visual art
Funtana, right between Poreč and Vrsar
Base stamping and applications take place from July 13rd till July 15th 2012, between 9-12 and 18-21 o’clock in the Tourist Board Funtana, Bernarda Borisia 2
Exhibits are set up on July 21th 2012 from 10 till 17 o’clock on the St. Bernardo square in front and around the church – 8 entire days to create!
- The sea
- Istrian landscape
- Aquarelle – water sources
- Free theme
- First prize – individual exhibit in the gallery “Zgor murve” (catalogue, foreword, catering)
- Second prize – 3.000,00 kn
- Third prize – a weekend for two in Vila Bellissima, Funtana (August 2nd to 4th 2012)
- Aquarelle prize – trip for two (Fish picnic Poreč-Lim Channel –Rovinj with the boat Monvi)
- Children artwork prize – four tickets for Dino park Funtana and sweet presents
- Marino Baldini
- Ana Milohanović đehić
- Eugen Varzić
Tourist board Funtana
- Tourist Board Funtana
- Vila Bellissima Funtana
- Atlas Poreč
- Dino park Funtana
Eugen Varzić, Info phone: 098 420 428
REGULATIONS FOR EX TEMPORE FUNTANA 2012
The applications and base stamping for competitors shall take place in front of the premises of the Tourist board Funtana, Bernarda Borisia 2, Funtana, from July 13rd till July 15th 2012, between 9-12 and 18-21 o’clock.
- Through the application to EX TERMPORE Funtana each applicant accepts these regulations
- Each competitor may have two bases stamped – during stamping the competitor shall receive two cards for the back of their artworks, where one shall write the author’s name and surname, address, name of the artwork, technique and price in kunas
- The competition is open for all visual art lovers, professionals and amateurs
- The theme is Funtana, the sea, Istrian landscape and a free theme
- the technique is freely chosen by the author
- Painting format – 100 x 80 cm max
- The artworks may be set up on Saturday, July 21th 2012 from 10 till 17 o’clock on St. Bernardo Square, in front and around the church
- Thank you for not placing the artwork on the church!
- The back of the artwork must have an attached card which the competitors shall receive at application, stating the author’s name and surname, address, name of the artwork, technique and price in kunas – without it, the artwork shall not be taken into consideration to compete for the prize
- the jury shall confer the prize notwithstanding the value indicated on the back of the artwork by the author himself; the Jury:
Mario Baldini, art historian
Ana Milohanović đehić, director of the Tourist board Funtana
Eugen Varzić, artist
- The awarded artworks shall be held as property of the Tourist board Funtana and the sponsors
- All the prizes are indicated in net value
- The artworks shall be exhibited on Saturday July 21th 2012 until 20 o’clock, when the Jury shall announce the winners and award them
- The unawarded artworks should be collected by authors after the prize-giving ceremony. Otherwise they will be considered donated to the Tourist board Funtana
- The organizers do not take any responsibility for possible damage caused to the artworks by unpredictable causes.
- In case of bad weather the manifestation is postponed.
Coordinator • Eugen Varzić • Info phone 098 420 428
Tourist board Funtana
Bernarda Borisia 2
HR – 52452 Funtana
Tel. +385 52 445 119
Fax +385 52 445 124
On July 21th 2012 be our guest on St. Bernard Square till the prize-giving ceremony
From 10 -11.30 art workshop for children – draw Funtana with a pencil!
From 18-19.30 art workshop for adults – draw Funtana with a pencil!
With a music program – Acustic Trio from 6.p.m.
Art workshops are free, drawing material is provided and managed by artist Eugen Varzić